Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another year has past...

So, I turned 27 yesterday and it made me think... am I any wiser just because I am a year older?  Honestly, I don't know.  A lot has happened this year, both good and bad.  Have I made the best decisions that I could?  

As I enter into my late 20's and see the horizon of my 30's ahead, I have to ask myself, have I accomplished all that I wanted to accomplish?  I honestly believe that I have.  I have a fantastic and loving husband.  I have 2 wonderful, adorable children.  I have a great house that I can make into a home.  I have discovered what my passion is and what I want to do for my career.  These are all the things that I wanted to do before I hit the big 3-0.  So, now I wonder, what do I do for the next 3 years?  

Let's be honest, the kids will keep me insanely busy, but everyone that knows me, knows that I have to be "doing" something.  I have to have a project, a hobby, a goal.  So, now I am left wondering what that will be.  One thing for sure is that I will be focusing a lot of my time on starting my Interior Design business.  Beyond that, I don't know, but what I do know is that I am sure that the next 3 years will bring lots of excitement and I am looking forward to seeing what happens :)

1 comment:

Kay said...

Happy belated! Nice post....good luck with the next three years, it will be nice to see what happens!